Friday, February 12, 2010

Signs of Spring


There is nothing you can see that is not a flower; there is nothing you can think that is not the moon.  
                         ~ Matsuo Bashō

life is beautiful

Quince flowers

Qunice buds

Early Spring



While the rest of the world is apparently carpeted in powder and experiencing a blizzard for the ages, sunny California is, well, mostly sunny. It's been raining a lot in San Francisco so flowers are beginning to replace the bare winter branches.
 
In the spirit of new beginnings, you'll notice I'm revamping my blog. Sometimes when stalled in one area of life, it's a good time to attack another area. I'm not quite done with the blog, and since I'm not sure when I will be (I have a lot more to learn but was helped immensely by Nichole of littlebrownpen, who takes gorgeous photographs, and sometimes of Paris!), I thought I'd leave the blog mostly up. Stay tuned.

1 comment: