Friday, April 30, 2010

Mother's Day Cards from Rifle Paper Co.

Rifle Paper Co. has the prettiest Mother's Day cards this year. So pretty, in fact, that I can't show the one I'll probably buy for my mom... just in case she reads this.

But here are some other options:





And for the mothers who love to cook... they make pretty cute recipe cards:





These cards are printed by a husband-wife team, Anna and Nathan Bond, based on Anna's hand-painted illustrations. While not letterpress, they are beyond lovely. I rather like the personalized calling cards and notes in their botanical prints.

2 comments:

  1. I love the vintage feel of these cards. I could almost imagine my grandma having something like that in her stationary stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable - love the heart!

    ReplyDelete